Welcome to this year’s wiki! This wiki should include only academic positions in Rhetoric/Composition that begin in Spring or Fall 2022 or Spring 2023.
Last year's page: Rhetoric/Composition 2020-2021
HOW TO ADD JOBS TO THIS PAGE:
- ===Format name of school with "Heading 3"===
- Place in alphabetical order
- Provide job title, department, brief description of job specialization, LINK to job announcement, and DEADLINE.
- Please do not erase material from this Wiki! If you have an issue with or question regarding what is posted, please use the Talk page!
RECENT ACTIVITY on Rhetoric/Composition 2021-2022 Wiki
2021/09/13 21:29- 22.214.171.124 -
- Added Job Call for Nevada State College Writing Center Coordinator ← Older revision Revision as of 21:29, 13 September 2021 Line 35: Line 35: '''Hamp...
2021/09/13 13:47- 126.96.36.199 -
- Added new job ad ← Older revision Revision as of 13:47, 13 September 2021 Line 40: Line 40: Deadline: Oct 1, 2021 (will continue unti...
2021/09/08 23:57- 188.8.131.52 -
- Removed text from job ad ← Older revision Revision as of 23:57, 8 September 2021 Line 34: Line 34: '''Hampden-Sydney College (Hampden...
2021/09/08 19:08- DCMA -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 19:08, 8 September 2021 Line 57: Line 57: Please direct all questions about the position to Dr. Nicholas D. Nace, Director of the Rhetoric Program,...
2021/09/08 18:38- DCMA -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 18:38, 8 September 2021 Line 57: Line 57: Please direct all questions about the position to Dr. Nicholas D. Nace, Director of the Rhetoric Program,...
Subscribe to RSS Feed for This Page: https://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Rhetoric/Composition_2021-2022?feed=rss&action=history
Jobs with 2021 Deadlines
Cal State Fullerton: Assistant Professor of Composition and Rhetoric:
To be assured full consideration, all application materials must be received by October 15, 2021. Position is open until filled. The anticipated appointment date is August 2022.
Hampden-Sydney College (Hampden Sydney, VA): Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Director of the Rhetoric Studio (TT-position with course releases for administrative duties) Please apply via Interfolio at http://apply.interfolio.com/93928 Review of applications will begin on October 8, 2021 and will continue until the position is filled.
Nevada State College: Writing Center Coordinator
The Coordinator will assist the Director in the day-to-day operations of the Center, with a specific focus on the following: coordinating the daily schedule, mentoring undergraduate specialists, coordinating sessions, leading workshops, and assisting with program development.
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply immediately. Lists of eligible candidates will be established and hiring may occur early in the recruiting process. Recruitment will close without notice when a hiring decision has been made.
Nova Southeastern University: Open Rank, F/T Faculty, Rhetoric and Composition; Department of Communication, Media, and the Arts
Deadline: Oct 1, 2021 (will continue until position is filled)
University of North Alabama: Assistant Professor of English (Rhetoric or Writing Studies and an ability to teach in film/media studies or sociolinguistics)
Job Call: https://jobs.una.edu/postings/6038
Deadline: November 1st, 2021 (open until filled)
Westmont College (Santa Barbara, CA): Associate or Assistant Professor of English (Composition-Rhetoric and/or Creative Writing, 3/3 teaching load with possible reduction for WAC/WID or other faculty development work):
https://www.westmont.edu/office-provost/open-positions (scroll down and select "English" tab). Anticipated start date: August 2022. Review of applications begins September 2021 (rolling deadline).
Jobs with 2022 Deadlines