- Washington & Lee University. Assistant Professor. Open area. TT. https://apply.interfolio.com/95054
- Sterling College (Kansas)
- A full-time faculty position in Psychology is available beginning August 1, 2022, with a possibility of the position beginning January 2022.
- Responsibilities include teaching a variety of courses in psychology, advising current students, actively recruiting prospective students, participating in faculty governance and departmental activities, and assisting with department assessment and review processes.
- Specific requirements for this position include a master's degree in the field (Ph.D. preferred), experience in teaching both general education and upper-level psychology courses, an understanding of undergraduate college students and an ability to relate well to them, an understanding of an interdisciplinary approach to the liberal arts, and an ability to work with faculty from diverse disciplines.
- All Sterling College employees are expected to demonstrate a strong and articulate Christian faith, to model and mentor students in servant leadership and in the integration of faith into every aspect of life and learning.
- Salary and rank will be determined by credentials and experience applied to an established faculty salary scale. This position comes with eligibility for an extended contract, which is equivalent to tenure at Sterling College.
- A review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. The successful candidate must undergo a background check. To view the list of items to be completed to apply for this position, please go to https://www.sterling.edu/employment/psychology-faculty. Materials are to be submitted electronically to email@example.com.