Back to: History 2016-17
Last Year's Page: [no page for last year]
When posting new jobs:
- Please try to follow the format of existing posts
- Use the 'Preview' button to check for errors before hitting 'Publish';
- Please include a link to the original advert in the heading.
- When posting new jobs, please use Heading 2 for new categories, and Heading 3 for jobs.
- Add entries in alphabetical order. (Note that "University of X" should be alphabetized by U as first sort, and X as second sort within the U listings.
- 1 Recent Edits (RSS Feed)
- 2 Mixed/Open field
- 3 Australian
Recent Edits (RSS Feed)[edit | edit source]
Subscribe to RSS feed for this page: http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Pacific_History_2016-17?feed=rss&action=history
Mixed/Open field[edit | edit source]
University of Utah (USA:UT) - [Open rank] Pacific Isands and/or Pacific Islanders in the US West[edit | edit source]
- Tenure line faculty member, rank open, in the history of the Pacific Islands, of Pacific Islanders in the U.S. West, or of colonialism/imperialism in the Pacific Islands.
- The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate a strong commitment to research and teach at all levels of the undergraduate and graduate curriculum. This position is part of a larger University-wide initiative in Pacific Islander Studies (http://diversity.utah.edu/pacific-islander-studies-initiative/) and includes the expectation of community engagement. Candidates with experience working in collaboration with Pacific Islander communities are especially encouraged to apply.
- Applications should include a letter of application, a c.v., and a writing sample and should be submitted online (http://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/56667)...attention Janet Theiss, search committee chair.
- Deadline: 24 Oct. 2016
- Initial interviews will be conducted by Skype.
- Crossposted to North American History 2016-17
Willamette University (USA: OR) - Transnational incl. Pacific Rim/Pacific Indigenous Studies[edit | edit source]
- See full post at World/Global/Transnational History 2016-17
- Deadline: 23 Sept. 2016.
Australian[edit | edit source]
University College Dublin (IRL) [Non-TT;Senior Hire][edit | edit source]
- Two year Keith Cameron Professor of Australian History, to begin Jan 2017
- This post is funded by the Australian government & is available for two years corresponding to the Australian academic year (January – December).
- The University welcomes applications in any area of Australian history, but candidates with an expertise in Australia’s role in the wider world are particularly encouraged to apply
- Prior to application, further information (including application procedure) should be obtained from the UCD Job Vacancies website: https://www.ucd.ie/jobvacancies. Hours of work for academic staff are those as prescribed under Public Service Agreements. For further information please follow link: http://www.ucd.ie/hr/t4cms/Academic%20Contract.pdf
- Deadline: 30 Jun. 2016
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.