When posting new jobs, please use Heading 2 for new categories, and Heading 3 for jobs.
Please follow the format of existing postings, and always include a link to the original advert in the post heading.
Please add entries in alphabetical order. Note that "University of X" should be alphabetized by U as first sort, and X as second sort within the U listings.
University of Queensland (Aus.) - Senior Lecturer/Assoc Prof[edit | edit source]
- full-time, continuing appointment at Academic Level C or D in Australian History
- "The appointee will be required to develop, coordinate and teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Australian history, and supervise honours and Research Higher degree students."
- "Applicants should possess a PhD in Australian History or History and have experience teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, as well as preparedness to use alternative modes of teaching including digital technologies. Applicants should also be able to demonstrate evidence of high-quality research outputs, an ability to establish effective relationships with external organisations and a capacity to undertake leadership roles in relation to the administration of teaching, research and engagement activities in the School"
- To discuss this role please contact Associate Professor Martin Crotty, Head of School, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button [here]. All applicants must supply the following documents: Cover letter, Resume and Selection Criteria responses. For information on completing the application process click here.
- Deadline: 11.55pm Aus. Standard Time, 20 Apr. 2014.