Back to: History 2020-21
Last Year's Page: Open Field/Mixed Hire 2019-20
When posting new jobs:
- Try to follow the format of existing posts
- Use the 'Preview' button to check for errors before hitting 'Publish'
- Include a link to the original advert in the heading.
- When posting new jobs, use Heading 2 for new categories, and Heading 3 for jobs.
- Add entries in alphabetical order. (Note that "University of X" should be alphabetized by U as first sort, and X as second sort within the U listings.)
- Remember our users come from all over the world; use unambiguous dating systems
- 1 Recent Activity (RSS Feed)
- 2 Mixed Hire/Multiple Specialty
- 3 Global South
- 4 Modern
Recent Activity (RSS Feed)[edit | edit source]
Recent Edits <rss>http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Open_Field_or_Mixed_Hire_History_2020-21?feed=rss&action=history%7Ccharset=UTF-8%7Cshort%7Cmax=6</rss>
Subscribe to RSS feed for this page: http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Open_Field_or_Mixed_Hire_History_2020-21?feed=rss&action=history
Mixed Hire/Multiple Specialty[edit | edit source]
Central Washington University (USA:WA) - Race & Law in History [Non-TT][edit | edit source]
- 9 month Visiting Assistant Professor - To Start January, 2021 (Winter Quarter)
- See full posting, link above at North_American_History_2020-21
Hong Kong Shue Yan University (CHN) - [Open rank][edit | edit source]
- full-time Assistant Professor or above to start in September 2021
- Fields of specialization include, but not limited to, urban history, Hong Kong history, art history, cultural history, social history, intellectual history and Chinese history. Preference will be given to those applicants who have at least two years of teaching experience and a good track record in research and publication. Proficiency in both English and Chinese is required.
- PhD required
- Applications should be addressed to: The University Secretary, Hong Kong Shue Yan University, 10 Wai Tsui Crescent, Braemar Hill, North Point, Hong Kong. It should contain (1) a cover letter, (2) a complete CV including list of publications, (3) two representative publications, and (4) three references to be sent directly from the referees.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Search begins: 1 Jan. 2020 and continues until position filled.
Ryerson University (CAN) - African Diaspora[edit | edit source]
- Tenure track assistant professorship in the history of the African Diaspora
- with a preference for Caribbean and/or Latin American history, We seek a faculty member whose expertise in the history of the African diaspora will fill important gaps in our curriculum while complementing our existing scholarship in Modern and Ancient Africa and the Atlantic world.
- see full posting, link above at African/Middle Eastern History 2020-21
- Moved to North_American_History_2020-21
Global South[edit | edit source]
Modern[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.