Last year's page: Non-Geographic/Methodologically Oriented History 2020-21
Return to History 2021-22 home page When posting new jobs:
- Follow the format of existing post
- Use the 'Preview' button to check for errors before hitting 'Publish'
- Include a link to the original advert in the heading.
- When posting new jobs, use Heading 2 for new categories, and Heading 3 for jobs.
- Add entries in alphabetical order. (Note that "University of X" should be alphabetized by U as first sort, and X as second sort within the U listings)
- Our users come from all over the world - please use unambiguous dating systems when posting.
- Please be aware of the T&C of the wiki relating to personal data when discussing candidates/job talks etc.
- If you are deleting information from the page then use the 'Edit Summary' box to explain why you are doing so - this helps the mods tell the difference between page vandals and legit. edits
- 1 Recent Edits (RSS Feed)
- 2 Mixed / Open Specialty
- 3 Cultural
- 4 Digital Humanities
- 5 Economic
- 6 Environmental
- 7 Gender
- 8 Labour
- 9 Legal
- 10 Military/War
- 11 Politics
- 12 Public
- 13 Religious
Recent Edits (RSS Feed)[edit | edit source]
2021/08/02 10:57- AFII -
- Religious ← Older revision Revision as of 10:57, 2 August 2021 Line 46: Line 46: ==Public== ==Public== ==Religious== ==Religious== + ===[https://www.h-net.org/jobs/...
2021/06/28 09:32- AFII -
- Environmental ← Older revision Revision as of 09:32, 28 June 2021 Line 29: Line 29: ==Economic== ==Economic== ==Environmental== ==Environmental== + ===[https://jobs...
2021/06/28 09:31- AFII -
- Created page with "Last year's page: Non-Geographic/Methodologically Oriented History 2020-21 Return to History 2021-22 home page When posting new jobs: *Follow the..." New pageLast year's page:...
Subscribe to RSS feed for this page: http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Non-Geographic/Methodologically_Oriented_History_2021-22?feed=rss&action=history
Mixed / Open Specialty[edit | edit source]
Cultural[edit | edit source]
Digital Humanities[edit | edit source]
Economic[edit | edit source]
Environmental[edit | edit source]
University of Iowa (USA) - non-US environmental history (ref#: 74204)[edit | edit source]
- Tenure track assistant professorship in non-US environmental history, to begin Aug. 2022
- must have a Ph.D. in History or related field in hand by August 15, 2022.
- Teaching load: n/a
- Department website
- Application materials: Curriculum Vitae; Name and Contact Information of References (three); Letter of Application; Supporting Attachments; Substantial sample of written work (ideally, dissertation or book manuscript); Teaching Statement; Sample syllabus
- Deadline: Screening will begin Sep. 15, 2021 and continue until an offer is made.
- Any updates?
Gender[edit | edit source]
Labour[edit | edit source]
Legal[edit | edit source]
Military/War[edit | edit source]
Politics[edit | edit source]
Public[edit | edit source]
Religious[edit | edit source]
University of Colorado - Boulder (USA:CO) - Jewish [Senior Hire][edit | edit source]
- Louis P. Singer Endowed Chair in Jewish History; This is a tenured senior position open to advanced associate professors and full professors working in History and related disciplines
- We particularly encourage applications from scholars who specialize in modern European history.
- Teaching: teach a variety of courses in European and Jewish history/studies, including introductory survey courses, specialized courses in the candidate’s area of research, and broader courses on topics such as European and Jewish history and Holocaust and genocide studies. The successful candidate will also play an active role in training graduate students, and provide service to History and Jewish Studies, the campus, and the larger professional community.
- To apply, please submit the following materials: A letter of application, A current CV, A teaching and mentoring statement, A research statement, A diversity and inclusion statement that addresses how the candidate would foster a diverse and inclusive environment through their teaching, scholarship, and service. During the application process you will need to enter contact information for three references and we will request letters of recommendation and additional materials, if needed, as the search progresses.
- For full consideration: 13 Sept. 2021