Back to: History 2021-22
Last Year's Page: Latin American History 2020-21
When posting new jobs:
- Follow the format of existing posts
- Use the 'Preview' button to check for errors before hitting 'Publish';
- Include a link to the original advert in the heading.
- When posting new jobs, please use Heading 2 for new categories, and Heading 3 for jobs.
- Add entries in alphabetical order. (Note that "University of X" should be alphabetized by U as first sort, and X as second sort within the U listings.
- Our users come from all over the world - please use unambiguous dating systems when posting.
- Please be aware of the T&C of the wiki relating to personal data when discussing candidates/job talks etc.
- If you are deleting information from the page use the 'Edit Summary' box to explain why you are doing so - this helps the mods tell the difference between page vandals and legit. edits.
RECENT ACTIVITY on Latin American History 2021-22 Wiki
2021/10/15 21:21- 188.8.131.52 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 21:21, 15 October 2021 Line 168: Line 168: *Review begins: '''4 Oct. 2021''' *Review begins: '''4 Oct. 2021''' *Semi-finalists will b...
2021/10/12 02:12- 184.108.40.206 -
- Adding date ← Older revision Revision as of 02:12, 12 October 2021 Line 43: Line 43: * Review begins: '''13 Sept. 2021''' * Review begins: '''1...
2021/10/11 18:22- 220.127.116.11 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 18:22, 11 October 2021 Line 43: Line 43: * Review begins: '''13 Sept. 2021''' * Review begins: '''13 Sept. 2021''' *interview request...
2021/10/11 18:20- 18.104.22.168 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 18:20, 11 October 2021 Line 43: Line 43: * Review begins: '''13 Sept. 2021''' * Review begins: '''13 Sept. 2021''' *interview request...
2021/10/08 23:53- 22.214.171.124 -
- This position was listed twice. Deleting the double. ← Older revision Revision as of 23:53, 8 October 2021 Line 178: Line 178: ==Colo...
Subscribe to RSS Feed for This Page: https://academicjobs.wikia.org/wiki/Latin_American_History_2021-22?feed=rss&action=history
- tenure track assistant professor in the field of Latin American history.
- Candidates should possess an earned doctorate in the appropriate field of study. The successful candiate will be able to demomstrate a reserach and teaching agenda appropriate for an R-1 institution and will be encouraged to seek research funding
- Your will be asked to provide a cover letter, curriculum vitae; copy of official transcripts showing the highest degree conferred (if ABD, also submit official transcript of completed Ph.D. hours), and a list of three references in the application process.
- Deadline: 1 Oct. 2021
- Assistant Professor of Latinx American History
- Area of specialisation open
- Teaching Load: 4 courses/year "These will be a mix of survey courses suitable for the university undergraduate core curriculum, undergraduate electives, and graduate courses."
- Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter; a curriculum vitae; an article-length writing sample; and three letters of recommendation. Please address cover letters to the Chair of the Search Committee, History Department, Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA, 02467. applicants should submit these materials via Interfolio http://apply.interfolio.com/90796
- For full consideration: 15 Oct. 2022 [nb presumably they mean 2021]
Washington and Lee University (USA:VA) - Latin American & Latinx
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Latin American and Latina/o/x History, to begin Aug. 2022
- Area and period of research specialty are open, but candidates whose research and teaching explore issues related to race, gender, class, sexuality, indigeneity, migration, and immigration are particularly welcome
- Teaching Load: Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to teach the department’s two-term introductory sequence in Latin American history, and to offer courses in their own area of specialization at all levels. Candidates should also be prepared to contribute to the university’s interdisciplinary Latin American and Caribbean Studies program
- Candidates should submit a letter of application describing their teaching interests, experience, and pedagogical philosophy; summarizing their current and future scholarship; and reflecting their work with a diverse student population. Applicants should also provide a CV and a list of three references. All materials should be uploaded here: apply.interfolio.com/90430. For more information, please contact Prof. Molly Michelmore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Semi-finalists will be asked to supply three confidential letters of recommendation and a writing sample before their interview.
- Review begins: 4 Oct. 2021
- Semi-finalists will be interviewed via Zoom