[6 Jul 2020] Most of these pages do not yet exist and/or need content. If you are going to create new pages or postings please follow the format of last year's pages. AFII (talk) 10:04, July 20, 2020 (UTC)
NB the European job market runs much later than that in North America, with a shorter hiring process; posts starting in Autumn 2020 may continue to be advertised into the summer & posted on the History 2019-20 job pages.
Don't forget that all pages have an associated 'Talk' page (see button next to 'edit') which are the best places for longer or more general discussions about positions, applications, institutions, and experiences.
- 1 African/Middle Eastern History 2020-21
- 2 Asian History 2020-21
- 3 European History 2020-21
- 4 History of Science, Technology, and Medicine 2020-21
- 5 Latin American History 2020-21
- 6 Non-Geographic/Methodologically Oriented History 2020-21
- 7 North American History (inc. Canada) 2020-21
- 8 Open Field or Mixed Hire History Jobs 2020-21
- 9 Pacific History (inc. Australia & New Zealand) 2020-21
- 10 World/Global/Transnational History Jobs 2020-21
Pacific History (inc. Australia & New Zealand) 2020-21
Lafayette College (USA: PA). Assistant Professor of International Affairs (Tenure-Track; note: focus on transnational migration, post-colonialism, diaspora studies, etc.). Deadline: 17 February 2021. Job Ad on Interfolio.