1.Have obtained a doctoral degree certificate of relevant academic expertise in Taiwan or abroad recognized by the Ministry of Education or are MOE-certified at the Assistant Professor level or above.
2.Those with all-English teaching experience preferred.
3. Ability to teach Basic English courses.
The appointee will engage in teaching language and literature courses,
designing teaching materials, performing research, assisting in curriculum development, and administrative assignments.
(1)TESOL: Focus on Bilingual Education, Second Language Acquisition preferred.
(2) Those with expertise in Portuguese as well as Spanish teaching skills are preferred
(3) Those who have expertise in Spanish as well as the ability to teach Portuguese are preferred
(4)World Englishes: Focus on literature courses preferred.
(5) Translation Education: Ability to teach Oral Interpretation preferred
A Ph.D. degree in one of the following fields:
(2) Spanish language/literature/culture
(3) Portuguese language/literature/culture
(4) World Englishes
(5) Translation Education