PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ALTERING THE WIKI
Always attempt to start from the latest version of the wiki. If you see any notifications (located in the upper right hand corner), make sure that you are editing the correct page.
To edit a specific school, click the edit button next to the name of the school. When you add a new comment or question for a specific posting, please include the date of your update.
1. Please place new positions in alphabetical order within their category. Note that "University of X" should be alphabetized by U as first sort, and X as second sort within the U listings. The moderator reserves the right to change or add categories, or move positions around as needed.
2. Please mark the title of the position using the H3 header.
3. Please include the deadline and a web link to the ad/website; PLEASE follow the format of other entries.
4. For logging comments or updates, please begin your entry with a bullet point. Each entry should have a separate line.
5. For substantive comments or updates about status, interaction, etc., please include the date at the beginning of your entry so that users can scan the info quickly for new entries.
Claremont Graduate University: Two positions - Tenure Track in K12 Education and Equity
Review begins in November 2019