Wiki page for Academic Jobs in Comparative Literature advertised during the 2021-2022 hiring season. This page is for jobs that begin in 2022.
Last year's page: Comparative Literature 2020-2021 .
RECENT ACTIVITY on Comparative Literature 2021-2022
2021/10/18 18:16- 5120j -
- fixing formatting ← Older revision Revision as of 18:16, 18 October 2021 Line 40: Line 40: #Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New...
2021/10/18 17:38- 220.127.116.11 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 17:38, 18 October 2021 Line 34: Line 34: ==Jobs with 2021 Application Deadlines== ==Jobs with 2021 Application Deadlines== ...
2021/10/18 17:36- 18.104.22.168 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 17:36, 18 October 2021 Line 34: Line 34: ==Jobs with 2021 Application Deadlines== ==Jobs with 2021 Application Deadlines== ...
2021/10/08 13:35- Tabasbr -
- RECENT ACTIVITY on Comparative Literature 2021-2022 ← Older revision Revision as of 13:35, 8 October 2021 Line 41: Line 41: ...
2021/10/05 21:32- 22.214.171.124 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 21:32, 5 October 2021 Line 38: Line 38: #'''Tulane University (New Orleans, LA).''' Assistant Professor (Tenure Track), Transnational Asian Humanit...
Subscribe to RSS Feed for This Page: https://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Comparative_Literature_2021-2022?feed=rss&action=history
Please add jobs in the following format and order them alphabetically by institution.
- Example University (State/Province, Country). Position Title. Specializations. Deadline. TT/NT. FT/PT. Link to Job ad(s). Updates:
TT/NT: Tenure-track or Non-tenure track.
FT/PT: Full-Time or Part-Time
For the sake of user-friendliness, please do not add more detailed content of the job ad on this page. (This is a departure from previous years, when these pages tended to become difficult to navigate. The new guidelines are modeled on more user-friendly Academic Wiki pages serving other disciplines.)
Add updates to the end of each entry as they come in: Additional materials requested, video interview scheduled, campus visit scheduled, offer extended, offer accepted, rejection received.
Please post "Have you heard?" questions above, under Word on the Street.
Please contribute to transparency in the academy by adding yourself and your advisors to the Academic Tree project.
Jobs with 2021 Application Deadlines
- Penn State University (University Park, PA). Assistant Professor of Comparative Literature and the Global South. Deadline: Nov 1, 2021. TT. FT. https://psu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PSU_Academic/job/University-Park-Campus/Assistant-Professor-of-Comparative-Literature-and-the-Global-South_REQ_0000020795
- ShanghaiTech University, Institute of Humanities (China), Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor: Foreign Language and Literature.
- University of Bologna (Italy) Postdoc at the NONWESTLIT ERC Project. 19th Century Japanese Literature & culture. Deadline: 15 Nov 2021. FT, NT. https://personale.unibo.it/pol/welcome.htm?siteLanguage=en.
- Tulane University (New Orleans, LA). Assistant Professor (Tenure Track), Transnational Asian Humanities (Joint Appointment with Art History, English, or Communication). FT, TT. Deadline: 14 Oct 2021. https://apply.interfolio.com/91596
- Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York. (Tenure Track) Full-Time Faculty/ World Literature, School of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Deadline Nov 1, 2021. https://fitnyc.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=136775
- UC, Irvine (Irvine, CA). Assistant Professor (TT), History or Comparative Literature, with a focus on Mexico and/or Central America. Deadline Nov. 1, 2021. https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF07021
- ENSTA Bretagne (Brest, France), Assistant Professor (TT), Social Studies of Technology in English, Deadline 10 November, 2021. email@example.com