Please add jobs in the following format and order them alphabetically by institution.
Example University (State/Province, Country). Position Title. Specializations. Deadline. TT/NT. FT/PT. Link to Job ad(s). Updates:
TT/NT: Tenure-track or Non-tenure track.
FT/PT: Full-Time or Part-Time
For the sake of user-friendliness, please do not add more detailed content of the job ad on this page. (This is a departure from previous years, when these pages tended to become difficult to navigate. The new guidelines are modeled on more user-friendly Academic Wiki pages serving other disciplines.)
Add updates to the end of each entry as they come in: Additional materials requested, video interview scheduled, campus visit scheduled, offer extended, offer accepted, rejection received.
Please post "Have you heard?" questions above, under Word on the Street.
Please contribute to transparency in the academy by adding yourself and your advisors to the Academic Treeproject.
- 1 RECENT ACTIVITY on Academic Jobs Education 2020-2021 Wiki
- 2 Jobs for 2020-21
- 2.1 Latino/a Education and/or Health Disparities Across the College of Education Postdoctoral Position - University of Texas Austin - Deadline February 1st
- 2.2 Clinical Assistant Professor of Social Foundations of Education - Georgia State University
- 2.3 Assistant Professor: Indigenous Language Education - McGill University. Review begins early February. TT/FT.
- 2.4 Assistant/Associate Professor of Race in America-Stanford University
- 2.5 Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, focus on Educational Policy at University of Pittsburg
- 2.6 Assistant Professor of Critical Studies of Education-University of California Santa Cruz
- 2.7 Assistant Professor Critical Education at University of Colorado Boulder
- 2.8 Assistant Professor of Education Studies at Wesleyan University
- 2.9 Assistant Professor of Social Foundations of Education Oakland University
- 2.10 Lecturer in Education at Washington University in St. Louis - Deadline 2/26/21
RECENT ACTIVITY on Academic Jobs Education 2020-2021 Wiki[edit | edit source]
Subscribe to RSS Feed for This Page: https://academicjobs.wikia.org/wiki/Academic_Jobs_Education_2020-2021?feed=rss&action=history
Jobs for 2020-21[edit | edit source]
Loras College, IA USA Full-Time TT Assistant Professor of Education
Campus visit offered to two finalists, waiting for rejection/offer
Latino/a Education and/or Health Disparities Across the College of Education Postdoctoral Position - University of Texas Austin - Deadline February 1st[edit | edit source]
Updates: Received email for next phase
Selected for the next phase.
3/31: Any news? They said the results would come by the end of March.
4/1 : Received email for follow up interview>>Thank you for you response and congrats! I will wait and see if I’ll receive a follow up email too
4/5 : Interviews are on going and decisions are expected to be made in the next two week. Good luck!
4/21: Any news?
Clinical Assistant Professor of Social Foundations of Education - Georgia State University[edit | edit source]
Updates: Received a rejection email.
First round interview Jan. 13th.
Any news? (2/18)
Assistant Professor: Indigenous Language Education - McGill University. Review begins early February. TT/FT.[edit | edit source]
Updates: Received a rejection email (1/7) 2x
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, focus on Educational Policy at University of Pittsburg[edit | edit source]
Assistant Professor of Critical Studies of Education-University of California Santa Cruz[edit | edit source]
Someone wrote a comment about campus visits but it got deleted. Did they already bring people in? Thanks!
^-- 1/27: What day did you see this about campus visits? Would love to hear confirmation about this too, especially given how long it's been since the deadline
1/27: So basically someone wrote a comment saying that candidates had already been invited for an interview and immediately deleted the comment. I only saw because I was in the page when they posted it. That’s why I posed the question. Since they didn’t reply, I don’t know if it was a mistake or if the interview has already happened.
1/29: Campus talks have been planned and are happening.
2/10- Received rejection email. (4x)
Updates: Any updates? Seems like folks advancing would have been contacted? >> No updates over here (3/3) 2x
^Virtual campus invitations have been extended (3/31/21)
Updates: anyone heard anything? (2/18)
^I got rejected a million years ago (well, 12/8/20)
Odd, I haven't heard anything one way or another even though I applied in October. Has anyone been contacted for an interview?
Updates: Got invited for an interview.
Virtual campus visits happening
Deadline 2/26/21. NT. FT.